The Alzheimer Society of Ireland’s commitment to you
Fundraising plays a vital role in funding The Alzheimer Society of Ireland’s important services for people in Ireland living with Alzheimer’s and dementia. The Alzheimer Society of Ireland is committed to upholding the Statement of Guiding Principles for fundraising as is outlined in our Compliance Statement .
Our pledge is to treat all of our donors with respect, honesty and openness. The Alzheimer Society of Ireland commits to being open, transparent and accountable so that our Donors can have full confidence in our finances.
We commit to you, our donors and prospective donors, that we will:
• Inform our donors of our mission and of the way The Alzheimer Society of Ireland intends to use donated resources.
• Inform our donors of the identity of those serving on the governing board and that the Board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
• Provide access to our most recent Annual Report and financial statements, click here for our most recent annual report.
• Ensure that all donor gifts received will be used for the purposes for which they are given.
• Acknowledgement and receipt all donations within 10 working days.
• Handle all donations and donation information with respect and with confidentiality.
• Expect that all relationships with individuals representing The Alzheimer Society of Ireland will be dealt with professionally.
• Inform whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees or third party agents.
• Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
• Provide prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions you may have about The Alzheimer Society of Ireland.
We welcome any feedback you may have about our organisation. If you do have feedback for us please look at our Complaints & Feedback Procedure.