It is the policy of The Alzheimer Society of Ireland to promote openness and transparency. 

Some basic facts about ASI (2015 figures)
  • Total income € 19.5 million
  • Sources of our Income
  • Public Bodies (HSE DSP) €14.6m
  • Client contributions €1.9m
  • Fundraising €2.8m
  • Atlantic Philantrophy and Other Grants € 0.39m
We spend over 94% of all funds received on direct care provision such as Day Care, Home Care, Respite and Information and Advisory Services. The remaining 6% is used for Governance, advocacy and fundraising costs. 
 
All figures are published annually, including details of salary levels and are available on our website. In addition we list who is on our Board of Directors and their backgrounds.  The Board of Directors offer their services on a purely voluntary basis.

Click here to see our latest Annual Report, which includes audited accounts & salaries.

Salaries are as stated and with the exception of modest pension contributions and reimbursed bona fide vouched out of pocket expenses incurred on ASI business, no other payments are made to any staff member.

We remain happy and willing to answer all enquiries from the media on any aspect of our work.

Click here for Board of Directors full biographies and photos.

 

More information

About Alzheimer Ireland

The Society was founded in 1982 by a small group of people who were caring for a family member with Alzheimer's Disease or a related dementia. Find out what we docontact us and more

About our services

We offer a range of services for people with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, their families and carers. All our services operate using the philosophy of person centred care.

Featured Events

Fundraising is an extremely important source of revenue for our services and takes place locally across Ireland as well as through national events and campaigns. We aim is to raise €5 million a year.

Campaigns

The Alzheimer Society of Ireland has, since it was founded, campaigned on behalf of people with dementia and their carers to improve the lives of all those affected by dementia.

Shop

We have many items available for sale through our shop. Buy these items will help raise much needed funds for The Society to continue providing vital service all around the country.